- April. 12 2021
Choosing the perfect bag to meet your exercise needs can be difficult. You want something efficient, yet stylish; you want room for your necessities, but not so much room that the bag becomes cumbersome. Luckily, Live Well 360 has the perfect bag for you – The Accel. This gym bag comes with a yoga mat holder, which makes it perfect for women who do an assortment of exercise types. However, there are a couple other things you should keep in mind when searching for the perfect gym bag for you!
Juggling several bags is a completely unnecessary hassle. Having a bag for regular workouts and a separate bag for yoga is not only cumbersome, but it also can be expensive. Luckily, The Accel bag combines a regular workout bag with the necessary components of a yoga bag! These are the gym bags with yoga mat holders that you should be looking for:
1. Made from quality materials! You don’t want a bag that will fall apart after a couple uses. Thanks to The Accel’s lightweight, top-grade ballistic nylon materials (and reinforced by durable metal hardware, with plush back padding and premium seatbelt strip trims), this will not be a worry for you.
2. Complimentary features! You want a bag that can do it all, and luckily The Accel bag has the compartments for the job. This bag has four pockets on the inside that zip closed, which lets you organize which items go in what pockets! There are also pockets on the outside, so that the things you need frequently, like your phone, can be quickly accessed without opening and rummaging around in your bag. The Accel also has the handy feature of the yoga mat holder! No longer will you have to juggle your yoga mat and gym bag, now you can simply attach it to your gym bag and be on your way!
3. Your keys, phone, and wallet are things you need to be able to find fast, so it’s great to know that they have a designated compartment in The Accel yoga mat bag.
4. Versatile: The Accel does double duty—and it will hold your yoga mat, too. It’s not a yoga mat bag, but it is a gym bag with yoga mat holder because you don’t always want to carry that yoga mat everywhere you go, do you? In The Accel, the mat straps onto the side, and it won’t knock people over on the subway platform. Yoga mats can be a bit awkward, and a great yoga mat bag, or a bag with yoga mat straps, recognizes that and designs to accommodate.
5. Aesthetics! We all want a bag that looks good, and The Accel fills that requirement with aplomb. With a sleek black outer color and a vibrant crimson lining on the inside (which lets you quickly and easily find your items) you’ll have a stylish, yet functional bag! The crimson liner lets you quickly spot neutral colored items, like t-shirts, sports bras, and leggings.
This bag combines form, comfort, organization, style, and practicality into one neat package. If you are looking for a gym bag with yoga mat holder, then you have found it in The Accel. You don’t need two or three different gym bags; all you need is this one.