- January. 7 2020
You’re busy and don’t have time to mess around making decisions. You’re a woman on the go who needs her time at the gym to keep you going. Nothing is more invigorating than an awesome workout, but we know that you don’t have time to shop all the selections of gym bags for women. So we’ve taken the liberty of creating a gym bag check list to help you find the ideal bag for your needs.
Every woman is unique, hence gym bags for women aren’t generic and you have a lot of choices. Our check list is full of ideas to suit everyone. Once you know what you need to pack you can choose a bag that will fit your gym gear and the items you need to spoil yourself after your workout.
The Live Well 363 Gym Bag Check List for Busy Women
Must Have Items
Going to the gym is your time and it’s all about you. Before you head to the gym make sure you get yourself into the right mindset.
• Socks and sneakers (or running shoes)
• Sports bra
• Shorts and/or yoga pants
Gym Bags for Women Large Enough for Your Unique Workout Gear
• Yoga mat
• Bathing suit, swim cap, goggles
• Workout towel. You want to keep yourself free from dripping sweat for your benefit and the benefit of others who go on equipment after you.
• Weight lifting gloves/belts
Small Gym Bags for Women Toiletries Compartment
• Small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
• Facial wipes
• Travel size tooth brush and tooth paste, small plastic cup
• Brush or comb
• Hair ties
• Plastic baggie to hold smaller items like band aids, tampons, blister pads, pain relievers for the sake of order and ease of access
Small Gym Bags for Women – Extras
• Water bottle – to save money by not buying expensive disposable water bottles at the gym, you can pack a reusable bottle of your own.
• Energy and recovery snacks.
• Thongs if you’re having a shower at the gym.
• Towels – if you’re going to shower at the gym (or swim) you don’t have to bring a beach towel, you can also pack a couple of smaller workout towels.
• A plastic bag for your dirty and/or wet clothes.
When you’re shopping for gym bags for women size does matter. Don’t forget to consider if you’ll be showering and/or changing at the gym.
Secondly, you need to think about gym bags for women that have enough compartments for easy access to the quick grab items your bag (phone, keys). Thirdly the gym bag you choose must be comfortable, so pay attention to the strap(s).
Last, but not least, design and style are important. Gym bags for women are an extension of the woman who’s wearing it. You want a bag that’s water resistant, made from quality materials, easy to keep clean and also stylish.
At LiveWell 360 we make our gym bags for women of high quality materials that scream elegance and style. You’re a busy women on the go, and we’re sure we have the ideal gym bag for you. To see our selection of beautiful gym bags, you can visit our website.