- LiveWell360 Staff
- September 13, 2015
- 2 cups (160 g) old fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 medium banana, sliced (the riper the better)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat griddle to medium. Spray with cooking spray. Add all ingredients to blender and blend for about one minute. Then let the mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken. Pour 1/3 of the batter onto griddle. Flip pancake once bubbles appear and start to set on top.
- Continue twice more, for three cakes in total.
- Enjoy with syrup and/or fruit. My personal fav is to add 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter on top, and a drizzle of agave nectar. Yum!
(3 servings = per serving)
Oatmeal Pancakes recipe courtesy Leigh Peele.