- LiveWell360 Staff
- September 30, 2015
- 6 oz can chunk light tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard (I use a Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 1 small dill pickle, chopped
- lettuce leaf, torn into bite size pieces
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small (100 cal) whole wheat pita
- Empty tuna into medium size bowl. Break apart using fork. Mix in low fat mayo, mustard, hot sauce, and salt and pepper, until thoroughly incorporated. Add celery and pickles and mix. Cut pita in half, fill each half with lettuce and tuna mixture.
- This is my favorite lunch and a great source of complete proteins and complex carbs. I add a few slices of cucumber on the side, and I am full until dinner!
1 servings = per serving